Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Hi, This is Shihoco女

How was your Independence Day of this year??
Did you watch and enjoy the Fireworks??

I really like the Fireworks of America.(Maybe more than Japanese one)
The first time I watch the Fireworks in USA was at the DisneyLand of Anaheimイケテル
Have you ever been to there??


They were starting to play music before the Fireworks is launched,
and then we could enjoy music and Fireworks at the sametime.
That made us more impressive and fantastic.
In Japan, It is not usual to play music when we watch the Fireworks.
Maybe some Japanese people says, It's against Japanese traditional way to enjoy the Fireworks but I still think, it is great technique to make the people to fascinate...ラブ

Oh I miss Fireworks of there...

By the way...

Now Im really into the aroma goods.
Do you know Aroma Tarts??




This is YANKEE CANDLE bland's Aroma Tarts.

I got Plumeria and Ocean Water Tarts.
Just warm the Tarts on the steamer,the good fragrance spreads to the room...
If I live in there, I can buy many kinds of Tarts...ポロリ
I can't find only a few kinds of fragrances in Japan.

Next time I visit to USA, I will buy sooooooo many of Tarts!!ラッキー


Im going to Tokyo tomorrow.

See you soon

Shihoco

No comments:

Post a Comment