Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I just can't stop eating TofFeE PeaNutS.

Hello.☆
I've lost the time to update my blog again.
I don't know why I'm not this bad organized my time.

I apologize about I haven't updated my new hair color since I attached the picture which was taken during I was dying my hair. I have another angle's picture at that time.lol

Ice cream again!!

I use this color kit for this time.

My favorite one."Prettia" from Kao.
I found new TV commercial on Youtube.

I tried new color, called "Platinum Beige."

And the result.


You can see the high light too. Yeah, I dyed with Milk Tea color too after I had done with Platinum Beige, because the first result was too dark than I wanted, so I did that for making my hair looks lighter. It wasn't the perfect result but I still like this.

I'm writing this entry with snacking Butter Toffee Peanuts. My friend Kathy sent me from Hawaii.
This is so yummy!I just can't stop my fingers are bringing them to my mouth.
 
Oh, I have to stop eating now.(here is 1 o'clock in the mid night...)and I'll save for tomorrow.
Thank you Kathy-san.^^

I still have many things that I want to write this blog.
Please waiting for my next updating.
I'll also visit your blog soon.

Thank you for reading my blog today too.
I hope all you have a great day and night.☆

←Did you see my face?? I made it.lol

Bye for now.
Omake(extra.)picture.

4 comments:

  1. your new hair color looks soooo cute and nice*_*
    I wish such kind of color would work with my hair but it never does ;_;
    anyway your hair is so nice :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice haircolor looks very good on you and the Hair foam figure from the commercial is so damn cute *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair color came out really, really nice! I want my hair like that now too.

    Those butter toffee peanuts are really yummy. We can't stop eating it too.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey

    the hair color look great :) and i really like your hairstyle. hmmmmmmmmm the peanus toffees look so delicious! i wish i could eat them too :)

    ReplyDelete