Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Monday, January 11, 2010

I really NeeD to recover from this ×××!?



フユラブ by Juliet

Hi, Shihoco dayo.
How was your weekend??In Japan, 11th Jan. is the national holiday called "Seijin-no-hi" which celebrate for the people who becoming 20 years old in this year. People who turn to be 20 years old, they can legally drink alcohol and smoke cigarette under the Japanese law. And ceremonies are held in each cities, towns and villages around this weekend. Most of the women wear Kimono(As you know, Kimono is Japanese traditional costume.) for attending that ceremonies.

For me, I spent kind of cheerless weekend...(T_T)
I haven't recover from the flu.
One of my friend asked me to go the place where we can eat really good Ramen noodle for lunch but I couldn't go there.
Sorry for short entry this time.
Have a good week^^



Shihoco

Another PLadge's owner Atsuko started Poupeegirl. Find her and check her cute styles.




No comments:

Post a Comment