Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Soka-Mokka(草花木果)Trial Kit

Hello. Shihoco desuyon.
Photobucket
Today is Friday and weekend!!but I really don't feel like going out, I didn't recovery from the flu yet.However, I'm drinking a cocktail at my room.lol

This is brand-new limited cocktail which is sold by Asahi.
I usually don't drink sweet cocktails but I like this so much!! I like rum too.
Sorry, I don't make up today,,,that's why I hide my face by the can.lol


By the way, a few days ago, I ordered Soka-mokka cosmetics trial kit set on the web.
Soka-mokka is one of the famous Japanese cosmetics company which really care about natural ingredient, their cosmetics are all additive free.
↓↓↓↓↓soka-mokka official web site↓↓↓↓↓(Sorry, maybe Japanese only!)
http://www.sokamocka.com/shop/top/top.aspx
I bought a basic cosmetics trial set for making inconspicuous my skin's pores.
http://www.sokamocka.com/shop/contents/trial_o_index.aspx?affiliate=00023
The package!

Face wash(left), Skin toner(middle), mask gel(right).

 Face wash.                                                                
 
Skin toner.

Gel as for face mask.                        
   
Original cotton.
 
Also, there are free small gifts for another products trial kits and catalog.

Those kit is only for 1,200yen.(about $12) including everything in this picture. Good deal.
I haven't used all kinds of them yet, I just used gel mask last night, smell is like a citron. Covering my face with this gel, left  3 to 5 minutes, them took off with facial tissue. Very easy steps for using, but so effective, my skin became smooth when I woke up this morning!
I recommend this trial kit, maybe I will order some of them after finish using this trial kit.
img_288122_1059535_62.gif picture by emmie-graphicsEnjoy make up!!



Sorry for little old pic...





Today's music GLORIA by YUI (Brand-new single)

1 comment:

  1. I'm very curious about the sokamocka cosmetic. Did you like the products?
    Could you share some thoughts :)?

    ReplyDelete