Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cinnamoroll from Hawaii

Hi,Shihoco dayo~~

I don't know why weekend past so quick...
I'm always tired on Monday night.can't wait next weekend.lol

Pladge's another owner Atsuko, went to Hawaii with her friend a few weeks ago.
She got me a pair of cute Cinnamoroll cellphone charm!!
Cinnamoroll is my favorite character from Sanrio.

This charms are limited version which sold at only in Hawaii.

Thank you Atsuko:D

20091005
オリジナルのキラキラ画像が作れます☆


I really wanna this too!
I found at Akihabara last year...but It was kinda expensive...(more than 10,000yen)
I gave up to get it...oh...so cute!

Does anybody have this cute doll??

2009100501
キラキラ画像




back style.
cute tail^^

2009100502
キラキラ画像



In the box.

2009100502
キラキラ画像をMyspaceへ☆



Next time, I found it at somewhere...I might bring to my room.lol


Love, Shihoco

No comments:

Post a Comment