Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Cosmetics Oct.2009

Konnichiwa~~
Shihoco dayo^^

I've been so busy since last weekend. I attended a wedding of my friend who from High school at Karuisawa, Nagano.
I wore simple gold dress.
The bride wore so beautiful wedding dress when wedding ceremony then,She changed to such a nice bright red dress at wedding party. I really envy her~~lol
It makes me wanted to get married with someone:D

I took a picture of me.

2009101401
キラキラ画像



Then, I spent whole weekend with my friend from Tokyo after weeding party. I had a great time!! I drunk just A LOT in that weekend...I'm still tired even in the middle of week...and also it seems that I caught a cold too. Now I need to go bed after quick posting this entry.

Today I'm going to show what I got new cosmetics recently.

2009101402
キラキラ画像



I got two kinds of BB cream from Korea.
One is for using daily which is natural color(right side), another one is within shiny particles.(left side)
I haven't used yet, and I already gave to my friend the shiny one. I have to ask my friend how was it. I really like BB cream. Now I'm using Japanese brand's BB cream for everyday, but as you know the original BB cream is from Korea, so I'm kinda exciting to use it.

2009101403
キラキラ画像



This is BOBBI BROWN's gel eyeliner.Black and brown set with brush.
If I buy this in Japan, maybe I have to pay more than $50, but this set was great buy, around $35. I've never used BOBBI BROWN's gel eyeliner before, so I'm really looking forward to the effect by the quality of this brand.

I also got a few more fashion items,but I really need to go sleep now.
Sorry,,, I will write about them soon.

Have a good dream.

Shihoco

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo:)I've heard good things about BB cream and Bobbi Brown gel liner,I've got MAC's gel liner but when it runs out Im going to try Bobbi Browns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lanna. Thank you! I like your pics too!
    Actually I haven't tried this eye liner gel yet...I have heard MAC's fake eye rushes so good.

    ReplyDelete