Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New pants!!

Hello, Shihoco dayo~~
I'm going to post a short entry tonight.
I got new short pants last night. Once I found it, I really liked, and It wasn't expensive at all.

Back style first...

2009102200
キラキラ画像

Two of cute pockets on the back.

Front!!


2009102201
あなたのオリジナルBlingeeを作成しよう!


I really like the clothes which has studs on it.


2009102202
あなたのオリジナルBlingeeを作成しよう!

I'm going to wear this on weekend!!
I will wear black tights and boots with this pants.

What are you going to do this weekend?
My partner Atsuko will go Nagoya on business.
I miss fresh water eel of Nagoya...call Hitsumabushi.



Have a great weekend!

Love, Shihoco

No comments:

Post a Comment