Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm a housewife today.

Good Evening.
Here in Japan is just past PM10:00 on 6th.
How was your day??
For me, I was just like a housewife today.lol
I woke up kinda late, then I started to do laundry, cleaning, changing the clothes for season on my chests. And I realized, I didn't buy any clothes since winter, I have no good clothes to wear from now on.(T_T) I don't think I spent a lot money recently, but I have no money to spare for buying new
clothes...so sadly...Muuu,,,I want to go shopping to buy new clothes!

I did cooking today for dinner.

☆Chicken wings and Japanese white radish with vinegar and soy souse taste.☆



This dish is very easy to make.
If I use a pressure cooker, can make more short time.
Chicken wings are very soft, melted in my mouse.(*^_^*)

After I've done to cook, I drove to the a store near my house where I always buy some fancy goods. I found this photo album.

MY MELODY's photo album.
I'll keep my PuriCla(Picture stickers as you know.) in this album.
When I was high school student, I had a lot of PuriCla collection and I always attached to the albums and I showed my friends and exchanged stickers with them, but since I became older, I just took PriCla sometime and putted them away somewhere in my room. So I just feel like organizing them again before I lost. All PriCla are one of my memories with my friends.
Tell the truth, I wanted to get other album more than this, It was so cool, but too expensive for me just for a photo album,,,more 1600yen, so I decided to buy this.Still cute, isn't it??
And I got a small pack of HARIBO Gummy.

Happy-Cola. Yummy. I cannot stop eating.

Today's music.
2 songs of Utada.

Come Back To Me.

Easy Breezy.


Thank you for accessing and reading my blog today too.
I hope all you have a great day☆


Love ya all.
Shihoco.

5 comments:

  1. Your chicken wing & white radish dish looks utterly appetizing!

    Oh my, I heart My Melody too besides Cinnamoroll! Please do show us some of your PuriCla pictures :]

    Yup, Gmarket is a Korean shopping site. It has cosmetics, clothes, shoes, basically everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm these chicken wings look delicious! :3 where can I find the recipe?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie, i'm marta from spain!!
    You have a GREAT BLOG <333 And so cute!!
    I wanna be your friend. I really love japan and everything from there!! Please follow my blog and I'll follow yours. I want a lot of friends!!
    Here's mine:

    http://theysayjumpyousayhowhigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your chicken and daikon dish looks really delicious.

    Great job on doing housecleaning chores. I don't like to do housecleaning. I'd rather play.

    Haribo gummies are so yummy. Now I want to eat some too. LOL!

    Happy Monday to you!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey :9 the food look so delicious :)

    btw. did you know that haribo is a german brand?

    ReplyDelete