Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st!! and New Hair Style

Hello.
Today is the first day of new month, time flies so quick.
I didn't update pics of my new hair style yet. I went to hair salon about 2 weeks ago.
I was trying to put hair extension again and have long hair, but once I looked Momoeri(Eri Momoka)'s
new hair style on her blog, I decided to have short hair like her.(Well, she already changed her hair style and has long hair again.lol)

Front☆

Side☆

Another angle of front☆

I also asked to hair stylist to reduce the volume of whole my hair, I lost just a lot, there was a big carpet of my fallen hair on the floor.LOL
Now I have really easy shampoo time, and dry my hair off as well.(*^_^*)
I wanna keep this length until I'll be satiated with short hair.

I bought a few cosmetics last week, so I'll write about them in a few days.
I'm so sleepy tonight,,,I cannot keep writing blog.((+_+))Good night☆

Thank you for accessing to my blog today too.
I hope all you have a great day.
and I always happy to receive your comments or messages anytime you want.

Love,
Shihoco.

8 comments:

  1. i really love your new hairstyle. you look great. i think i look better than the long hair. and your lashes look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new hairstyle really suits you! so pretty ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your hairstyle looks so beautiful!!*_*
    why have you asian girls so thick beautiful looking hair? ;_;
    have a nice day :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, so adorable (*A*) !
    I need some idea for my hair too ><;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately, my comments haven't been posting on blogs. GRRR!!!

    Your hairstyle is really, super cute! It's great on you.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, it's me again...I just remembered what I wrote in yesterday's comment that didn't post...

    I love your outfit too. It's really sweet.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete