Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

New B.B creams.

img_288122_1059535_66.gif image by emmie-graphicsHeLLo☆


How is your weekend??

I slept very well on this weekend. I thought I need a rest because I had very busy  days for work in last two weeks, so I decided I'll be very lazy on this weekend.lol



Today, I wanna show you new two kinds of new B.B creams which are special gift from my friend Kathy. I tried both of them and I wanna introduce you how those B.B creams works on my skin.

She sent to me this two nice B.B creams for me.

☆Magic Cream.☆


☆Peach Sake B.B cream.☆
The Peach one is very good smell and both of packages are so Cute!!

OK, Let's try on my skin.
Here is my SUPPIN.(without no make-up.)lol

You can see many freckle.(T_T)

I tried Magic Cream first.

Because of the lighting of picture, my skin looks little darker than first, but some of freckle are
disappeared and my skin looks matte than before.
This cream also grows very well, easy to spread on my skin.

Then, I tried Peach Sake Cream over the first one.

Look at this great result!
Most of the freckle are disappeared and my skin looks more light and matte.
I didn't put powder on it yet in this picture, but almost enough clear.
As I told you first, this cream smells very nice( sweet peach smell.) so it makes my make-up time fun and comfortable.

I tried one more thing,

I mixed Peach Sake cream and my B.B cream which I use daily.(Sorry for smaller picture.)
I really like this result too. Getting more natural color for my skin.

Honesty, I usually don't buy and try many kinds of base cosmetics, I always use same creams and powder, so my base make-up is always same and never improved. However Kathy gave me great chance to try new make-up and now I also want to put more emphasis on base make-up in the future.


Thank you Kathy!!84909_vkEnTr.gif image by emmie-graphics

She also sent me my favorite candies.Hi-Chew from Hawaii.
I've never seen those flavors in Japan before...Banana and Mango!!


Today, I bought a top after a long time.

I was looking for this shirt for this summer, so I was so exited when I found this with very good
deal. It was only 1,900yen.
I will wear this with denim short skirt. However this shirt's material is so thin and seen through, so I should have inner when I wear it.
The biggest problem is I have no large mirror in my house...It's very difficult to take good pictures of my coordinates without it. that's why I cannot update my style. I should think about that.((+_+))

Now I'm getting be ready to go bed.
Maybe I'll play NINTENDO DSi in my bed before falling asleep.

Thank you for reading my blog today too.
I hope all you have a great day.☆
I'm always happy to read your comments and questions and I also love to visit your blog too.
img_288122_1059535_42.gif image by emmie-graphics
Shihoco.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see those BB creams working well for you! I was really into BB creams a while back, but after a while, I decided that I prefer traditional liquid foundations over them =]

    I own the same 100 yen quad as you (in your previous post) except that mine is the purple combination =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. those creams looks really good on your skin! :3
    I really love this shirt, it looks like from Liz Lisa :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BB creams looks really good on you! It matches well with your skintone. I'm glad that you are able to use it. You are lucky, your freckles are light in color! Mine are really dark.

    That shirt is so pretty and is perfect for the hot summer weather. It was such a good price too! I'm sure that you will look very beautiful wearing it.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey

    it's the first time i heard or read something about this cream. it's a great product. i will look if i can find this cream in germany too.

    ahhhhhhhhhh and what a cute shirt! it's perfect for summer and i looks great with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The creams look good on you,Im always interested in bb creams but i think they'd be too pink for me:(
    Cute shirt:)very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey shiho :)

    this is not my true hair length :) on this day wore extensions. you can see my true length a post before :)

    ReplyDelete