Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shopping for Autumn 2010. Clothes and a few small things.

Hello.
こんにちは。


Finally, I went to go short shopping for Autumn.
I haven't bought any clothes for Autumn yet until this shopping. I've still kept wearing summer
dresses and sandals, however I knew It's a totally out-of-season already.
I couldn't have any ideas of styles for this Autumn myself so I went to shopping without any thought.


Also I didn't have enough time to look around all shops this time, so I stayed only one building and bought all the things above pictures.


WHat I got....
At the first store.

Black shirts. 3,900yen
Leopard pattern short skirt(inside is like a pants style.) 3,900yen.



Shirts detail.



Skirt detail.


This is the first time to try for this color's of leopard pattern.
Green×Brown. Makes more grown up looking than regular leopard color pattern.




I moved to another store and I got those.


 
Fringe boots. 4,050yen.


I always love the things which has studs...lol
I usually don't buy brown boots, so this is the nice trying for me as Autumn fashion of this year.



Paisley motif chiffon dress. 2,490yen


Dress detail.

I like this feather accessory.
I think this paisley motif's coloring is so cute. not common color as paisley.
I'll wear short jean pants with this tops like in this picture.

I also tried other dress which I already have with brown fringe boots.


I bought this dress about 2 years ago, but I think still possible to wear this coming season too.

I also got new face powder a few days ago from Angel Color.




Angel Color is originally store for color lenses, but I found many magazines said, this face powder
works very well.
I usually use powder after B.B cream.
This is not bad at all, I like it but it won't be my favorite...too powdery for my skin.
I like the one which has more moisturizing effect.

One more product for my nail.



Sally Hansen
HARD AS WRAPS nail polish.

This nail polish makes my nails looks like covered with gel.
Well, I prefer real gel nails from salon...but I have to save money so I bought this.

Applied.


Sorry, I haven't colored my nails lately. Maybe I'll put color on this weekend.


Thank you for reading my blog today too.
Hope all you have a great day.

Good bye with funny masked face.lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shihoco! I love the first outfit. It's really cute! I think that it will suit you very well.

    I have never seen that Hard As Wraps before. I guess that I should check out the drug store more often.

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful clothing purchases. You have a long weekend, don't you? Lucky!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my dear :)

    you bought so pretty things. we have the same taste! i love this shoes. yesterday i told my friend (during our window shopping) that i like this fringe boots and that i want some of them too.

    and the price is really good. i hope i can find good clothes with low prices in tokyo too. in shibuya 109 i can buy only few things because they are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete