Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Body butter freaks

Hi,Shihoco dayo~~~.
I'm drinking beer and writing this article now. lol
I have loved beer so much since I lived in USA, before I moved to there, I really didn't drink beer that much.However, in USA, there are many kinds of beer and all of them are so cheap comparing with in Japan. I still have many pics of me at the party with grasping the can of beer on my hand.lol
What kind of beer do you like the best??

Well, tonight I'm going to talk about how much I love Body butter and creams...
Since I was teenager, I have been collecting perfumes and body lotions then after I moved to USA, I really loved to go the drugstores or stores where have bath supplies to find new smells of lotions or good quality one's to fit my skin.
After I returned to Japan, I shop on the web or ask the friends who lives in USA to get them for me:D

I'm gonna introduce to you a few of my favorite lotion or creams.



This is new one which I got as a souvenir from my best friend who lives in Washington, D.C. She bought for me when she came back to Japan.
Sweet Orange colors cream...I couldn't use it because I don't want to break this cute stripes, so I really don't know the smells of it yet.lol


Those are from Bath and Body Works.

I really love this brand from a few years ago.
Once I stop this store at the mall, I couldn't leave easily.lol
They are always provide good quality body supplies, and also they sales a lot that is one of the reason that I love them :D
There are no official stores of this brand in Japan...so when I go to USA, I always buy as many as I can:)
If you know the new information of their products, please letting me know them☆



This is the famous Lubriderm brand's moisturizing lotion.
Actually, I didn't know this brand's lotion before, one of my friends who works at spa in San Diego told me that this lotion consists of very good ingredients for our skin.You can see I already use half of them from this picture.I should buy the stocks of this soon.

Oh~ I want to get new collections...
I also love Japanese brand's too.

I like this products from KAO.


Ok, I have to go bed now...but maybe I will start playing with my NINTENDO DS in the bed until going to fall asleep...

Bye~~

love, Shihoco

No comments:

Post a Comment