Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New dress!!

Hello~How are u??
This is Shihoco.


Today, I got new onepiece dress!
I shopped at "Koakuma Ageha" web shop.


Recently, I really like sweet Rock style.
I've been looking for that kind of clothes and accessories...
I don't wanna too much rock fasion, not to forget sweet and cute styles.

Then I found this,,,











I like the studs of chest, and the swelling of skirt.
Do you like it too???:)



And, this cute tie comes with,,,





Same studs with on the chest one.

Oh~
I can't wait to wear this....
Maybe I wear black sandals(from ESPERANZA http://www.esp-shoe.com/ ) with this.

Now I have to find nice rock style accessaries...

If you have something recommend, please tell me ne^^

well...

Have a good night.

Shihoco

1 comment: