Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My weekend was....


Hi ~~

How is your weekend?

I went to Binzuru festival this weekend.



This festival is the biggest summer festival in Nagano, Japan.


There were many of food courts (called Yatai in Japanese) and more than ten thousand people participated in the Binzuru dance.


It has a Binzuru dance contest every year, but I haven't checked which group was No1!!


I wore Yukata...








Natsu-Matsuri means "Summer festival"


Actually, I wore same Yukata with last year...I didn't buy new one for this year...


I really like this black Yukata! Many people wear Blue or Purple color's Yukata usually, so I believe black Yukata is unusual and cute. lol


Have you ever worn Yukata???



And I went to small shopping today.


I got ...





Donki's fake eyelashes!!


This fake eyelashes is my favorite brand. You should try this:) and I use "Lash Grip" glue.

I got this glue in USA. You can find anywhere, I always buy at WalMart.

I also bought...






MakeupBase of Angel Color bland.


Angel Color is the famous in Japan as a color lenses bland.


You can check here.


http://www.angelcolor.jp/


I wear color lenses too, but I don't use this bland's one....

I do want to try this too!


and I found cute color nail polish.








I put black nail polish this weekend, but I have to change to natural color for work...


This pink is so cute. twinkle twinkle...




I will put this too.






or maybe to my toenails...I don't know.

As soon as I did it, I will update in this blog.



Time to go bed now....


Have a good week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment