Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holiday Nail

Hi,
This is Shihoco.
I went out last night with one of my best friends...
We went an Izakaya and we drank Japanese Sake!!

It's called Hakkaisan


Have you ever had Japanese Sake???



Well,
I changed my nails last weekend.

Holiday nail:)
I'm really into Rock stylr fasion.

I used Pro's nail polish and the nail jewel sticker from Donki.
Easy to make it.
I changed my toe nails as well, but the picture of my foot is not beautiful...lol
So I don't attach here...sorry...
I and my friend is going to go hot spring tonight.
I have to get ready to go now!
Bye,
Shihoco

No comments:

Post a Comment