Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

What did I get today??--New T...

Hi\\\\\\
This is Shihoco^^
I'm really enjoy this week. Summer holiday~~~yeah!!!
However,,,,unfortunately...I have to go back to work from tomorrow...no way...

So what did I do on last my holiday???

I went small shopping in the afternoon.

I checked one of the my favorite shop.
called "Vault"
They have "Bloody Mary" accessories(I love this bland:D)
-Bloody Mary...It's not a kind of the cocktail name. lol
http://www.bloody-mary.jp/
I hope you will like them too.

Well, I supposed to just look for the new items for the next time...but I bought new cloth.



I usually don't buy T-shirts, but I really love this one!
Beautiful butterfly's design.
It was about 8,000yen.
It wasn't cheap as T-shirts, but I could see good quality of the material.




Look at this funny pic!




Deep fried Shrimp in the paper cup! lol

I went to Kashiwazaki beach in Niigata Prefecture a few days ago, and I was on the way to take the High way to go back to Nagano(My city)
There are a few fresh fish markets on the side of street, I was trying to find fresh fish to my family as souvenir. Then I found this!!
It was great taste! The shrimps are so fresh. Yummy~~^^

Ok, I have to go bed now...
OMG...
I just can't believe that I should go work tomorrow morning...

Love, Shihoco

1 comment: