Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Cooking?!

Happy holiday~~(●^o^●)


I hope you will have nice and sweet time with your family or friends on Christmas day.
I made a few sweets for Christmas!!

20091221

2009122101

Just kidding!!
I cannot eat them...Those are fake sweets!!
Which one do u like the best?
I like Wafer with whipped cream...That's the most looking real.If you wanna try to make like those fake sweets, check this kit, called Decotti.

You can make more real one with this kit!!


Did you go Christmas shopping already??
I really miss San Diego in this season.


By the way, another PLadge's owner Atsuko started Poupeegirl.
Find her and check her cute styles.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Shihoco ^^ thank you for the message! Nice to meet you too!
    I shop at Rakuten ^^ do you know it?
    Have a nice day!

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. glamourberry
    Thank you for leaving your comments:D Yeah, I saw that Yumetenbo has another shopping site in Rakuten too. Let's share what's new about Yumetenbo's cute items!!

    ReplyDelete