Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Items for daily use.

Hi(^-^)Shihoco desu,yo...
Time has passed so quick. Weekend comes again!! Wow!
Many people in Japan go drinking in this season for forgetting bad things which was happened in this year  and also appreciating to their friends, or co-workers for keeping good relationships in next year as same as they are in this year.
For me,,,sadly, It seems that  I caught a cold, so I stay at home for relaxing and curing.

Well, I got a few items in this week. Cosmetics, bags...and I wanna show you my best recommendation skin care items.

I have been looking for the small bag for bringing my lunch box (Obento(*^_^*)) to work, then I found this!!
 
 Cute light-green(blue?!) and lining is sweet pink with lil shiny.
 It is only 1000yen!!(about $10 US Dollar)

 also, I always carry many stuffs when I go to work, I don't know why, I'm a person who need big bag to go anywhere.lol so I needed one more bag as for extra.(+o+) then I bought this!!

Bright pink!! This color makes me happy and gives energy!lol
I really love this material Moko-Moko(Fluffy^^)
This is also nice price! just 1,900yen (less than $20 US Dollar.)

Nice combination?!


Next!!
Finally I found this! I was looking for this cosmetic.
I introduced MEZAIK on my eye-make tutorial a few weeks ago. It works good for making bigger eye(actually, makes false double eyelid line) but for more great result, I need to use special glue for applying on eyelid before using MEZAIK. This is called MEZAIK FITER.
I haven't tried yet...maybe I will use this tomorrow. can't wait(^-^)


I went to Donki last Saturday midnight, and I got those two skincare items!




I extremely recommend Bihada Ichizoku brand cosmetics.(Second pic.) Since I started using this cream, my skin is changing a lot, smooth and soft.
Hadarabo skin toner is very popular in Japan now especially among young people even for guys! and I like it too. I will keep using those two combination.


More pics!
I found at Sanrio store!!How cute are they.
I love Cinnamoroll.



I'm going to make Christmas card with this stickers.

Oh! I got a package from Yumetenbo.(Please read my last entry.)
But I didn't try yet...as soon as I wear them, I will take pics and update.




Thank you for reading my blog this time too!!

t01730153_0173015310151327089.gif image by emmie-graphicsimg_529575_3033445_35.gif image by emmie-graphics

志保子より



No comments:

Post a Comment