Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Eye-Make Tutorial !! Making bigger and bigger!

Hi, I'm sorry for I haven't updated my blog recently.
Actually I wanted to write about my make-up tutorial in my blog, but I didn't.
Finally I'm ready to show you now, This is my first trying of Make-up tutorial.
Let's start now!!^^

Eye-Make Tutorial vol.1


1.My left eye with no make only wearing color lenses by Candy Magic. (King brown)
eye1
プロフィールコメントをデコっちゃおう!

2.Use MEZAIK to make fake double eyelid for looks bigger eye.

eye2 
eye3
キラキラ画像をMyspaceへ☆

3.Apply light pearl white eye-shadow by NYX the ultimate Pearl Shadow to under the blow. Then apply brown eye-shadow by Fasio eye color BR-2.(look step 4)
  eye4 
あなたの写真にキラキラ動画を♪ 
     eye5 



4.Apply brown eye-shadow by Fasio eye color BR-2, following numbers to each places of eyelid.
eye6
あなたの写真にキラキラ動画を♪

Apply1 to all of eyelid except the range of applying light pearl white eye-shadow at step3.
Apply2 to whole range from the head of the eye to the corner of eye.(over the line of double eyelid.)
Apply3 only the range from the top of the eyeball to the corner of eye. make more darker to the corner.
Apply4 on the line of double eyelid. It makes the line more deeper.

eye7
キラキラ画像をMyspaceへ☆


5.Drawing eye line with two kinds of eyeliner. Use liquid pencil by Koji Long Lasting Eyeliner first for draft of the line then drawing the main line with using Bobbi Brown gel liner.
eye7
キラキラ画像
eye8
キラキラ画像



6.Glue on false upper eyelashes by Diamond Lash.

eye8
キラキラ画像をMyspaceへ☆

7.Drawing bottom eye line using same two liners. Draw the line on membrane too from the head of eye to the middle and draw over line from the middle to the corner like the image.
eye9
オリジナルのキラキラ画像を作っちゃおう!

8.Glue on lower false eye lashes along the line on step7. Don't forget to apply same eye-shadow number 2 and 3 on step4 to the corner of bottom eyelid before glue false lashes.

eye9
キラキラ画像

eye10
キラキラ画像

9.Draw eye blow using INTEGRATE eye blow and nose shadow and SHISEIDO eye blow pencil(brown).

(sorry for messy pic!!)
I like thin and light eye blow.
eye11
オリジナルのキラキラ画像が作れます☆
10.Finish!! Do you like this make up?!

eye12
あなたのオリジナルBlingeeを作成しよう!


Thank you for reading my first tutorial.
How was it??
I will try to update other make up tutorials again soon!!


Bye^^v
Shihoco



3 comments:

  1. Nice tutorial!:DLove the lashes and the lenses,I've recently just brought those lense,just waiting for them in the post nowXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lanna~~Thank you!! I really recommend those lenses.
    I'm waiting for your tutorial with new lenses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy can u follow my blog pls :) only just created it http://adorebellerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete