Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shopping At Yumetenbo

Hello. Shihoco desuyo!
Happy weekend~~^^
How do you spend Friday night? for me, I usually go drinking or having dinner with my friends, but tonight, I stay my home and taking a rest with writing my new entry of this blog, and watching DVD etc. I like to have relaxing weekend at my room by alone as much as I have party somewhere.
Recently, I'm really into American Drama programs. My best recommend drama is "BONES" I'm on season 2 yet so I still have many stories left to watch hereafter.LoL

 I also watch "LOST"too at the same time, but I'm still on the first season of them. I need to speed up to watch them!


Let me show you what I shopped yesterday at online.
I bought a pair of boots and cute one-piece dress at Yumetenbo.(夢展望)


Boots!!
This boots have 3 ways to wear. I prefer over knee without ribbon style.
I got black one^^
How would you like if you get them??



One-piece dress. Like a cat!
I ordered grey one.
The big ribbon on the back is so cute! and a pair of  little cat's ears on the hood as well!!
I think pink one with white ribbon is the cutest! but this one is too sweet and young for me...(T_T)



One more image of outerwear.
I was thinking to order white one also, but I need to save myself  for spending a lot  for clothes in this winter...and actually I already have white coat from Forever21.
However, I will think about buying this or not a few more days, and If I still wanna this....I will...LOL

I cannot wait to arrive my ordering items!!


img_372377_2347566_1220081107182438.gif image by emmie-graphics
Love, Shihoco.
img_247663_16552201_18.gif image by emmie-graphics
http://pladge.ocnk.net/



4 comments:

  1. Hi, regarding this post, how do you order from yumetenbo? I've been so desperately looking for ppl who knows how to order. I know I'm alittle late, but could you tell me pls? Thanks (: btw here is my email, kirei-fashion@hotmail.com you could reply me there. Thanks alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i really like the ribbon one piece dress.. can u tell me how 2 get it thanks... zahra_always@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the one-piece jacket!! It has kitty ears! ^^ If you could please email me the link that would rock! Thanks! <3
    PeaceloveAriz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm begging you to please send me the link for the cat one piece dress!!! :D it would be so awesome ><

    arigatou!
    kwkyori101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete