Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year


Hello! It's Shihoco writing.
How is your Christmas day?? I'm sure that you have great time with someone who u really love. For me, I don't do anything special...It's better to buy a couple of small cakes for my family. Tell the truth, most of Japanese people grasp how to spend Christmas day totally different way with western countries people.
For Japanese(espcially young people), Christmas day is a one of the big event for spending time or exchanging some gifts with their lovers, not with their family.(Of cause not everyone, some people does.) However, people have small kids usually have some parties with family. Honesty, I feel that is little silly thing that many young Japanese people are attached to spending time with their lovers on Christmas day and It seems so lonely if they don't have any plans for dating.
Anyway, I still hope that everyone who read my blog have great Christmas day with anyone who you want to be with.
Happy Holiday☆





I wanna show you this PV.
Her name is Beckii Cruel from England.
She is getting be an idol from a website. She professes a big fan of Japan.
We love her too( ̄m ̄〃)so cute.

Danjo-dan-dan-jo-jo-dan-jo-dan-jo.
means Boy,girl-boy-boy-girl-girl-boy-girl-boy-girl!!
She designed the movement by herself to this Japanese comical song, and uploaded the video with her dancing, then some Japanese men found her on the web and she is becoming a popular girl. Lucky girl.
Her catchphrase is "She is too much to being pretty." actually, some Japanese man commented like this to her video. I agree.lol

I'm simply happy that I heard anyone who from the other countries loves Japan or Japanese culture.

Well. I'm sick since last night,,,I hope I'm not infected influenza.

Another PLadge's owner Atsuko started Poupeegirl. Find her and check her cute styles.




Take care,
Love Shihoco.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year,I spent Chrismas with my family,would feel odd if I didn't:(Christmas to me is family time.
    i have poupeegirl too,but I'm rubbish at updating it:O
    Hope you've not got flu,get well soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy New Year Lanna-chan:D
    Yeah, I understand, I also like to spend a holiday time with my mom and dad too!
    oh, Do u have poupeegirl?? Let's be poupee friend with Atsuko^^

    ReplyDelete