Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New cosmetics and I bought a few things.

Hello☆
How are you doing?? For me, I just like to sleep these days,,, I don't know why but I feel so bad every morning when the time is coming to wake up to go work...I think many people thinks same same.

Today, I update some pictures of the new cosmetics which I bought in last Sunday.

Bland new cheek color from Cosmagic.

There are two kinds colors and I got peach pink. ( another one is maybe Strawberry pink.)
CM of this product is showing in Japan now.

I haven't used this yet...( I usually don't do make up seriously when I go work...)
Maybe I'll use this in Saturday, I should take a picture of how it'll work, I was so lazy to take my face picture recently...sorry.)  I know I have to show the result as long as I show the new cosmetics I bought.((+_+))

And this.

How is inside...

Yes~~~!! A container for false eyelashes.
There are a few plastic partitions which are written Right and Left.
Looks convenient. I've already put my lashes like this.

I know about this thing, because my friend already had this and she said it is useful, so I decided next time I find this I'm gonna buy.

Then a few more things...

Skin lotion with collagen.
This can use for over the make up.

Suave's body wash.
This is expensive! if I buy in Japan...I could get this really good deal in the US,  sometime 3 for $10 or like that, I have to pay more than $7 for one bottle...(T_T) Well,,, It's always happened If I buy the imported products in Japan.

and I got this today for new hair. I'll cut my hair again in this Saturday.

I used this before and very easy to use.
The color is CARAMEL CUSTARD again.(*^_^*)



Oh, I'll go to the first lesson for TOEIC tomorrow.
I knew my teacher is really nice, but I'm kinda nerves to start new thing.
Well, I just do my best and have fun for learning English.

Thank you for reading my blog today too.
I hope all you have a great day!!

I've been drinking red wine with writing this, now I got drunk little bit...
I'm gonna go to bed.

Bye~~Shihoco.(@^^)/~~~

3 comments:

  1. Pladge! What is that skin lotion with collagen thingy? Is it a normal toner lotion or a facial spray?

    Oooh, a FOTD with Peach Pink? I'd love to see it on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey

    the blush commercial is so cute - especially the boy :) and the hair commercial is so cute too. you bought good things. some days ago i ordered a dolly wink lashes box. than you for your mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. i want this shampoo ! o,,o
    i love the takerou-commercial XD his commercials are always too cute ! not very manly.. XDD but very cute !

    thank u !
    but.. what's wrong about ur english ? i really have no idea. it's pretty good !

    mh my fav. band is dir en grey. i know, everyone likes em. but i love em for over 7 years i guess. and i still love em ! i love to visit theyé concerts ! there`s nothing better than a dir en grey-concert <3
    but i also like miyavi alot (!), mucc, plastic tree, girugamesh, the beatles, shiina ringo, nirvana, björk, skunk anansie, some korean pop-groups like 2ne1, 4minute and super junior.
    i like a lot. it depends in the song and my mood.

    btw: a fiew friends n i ( mutsumi for example)will visit tokyo this december~
    we are so excited ! but i'm also very very afraid of the flight ;O; haha (direct flight 11 h. )

    ReplyDelete