Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Single of Ketsumeishi.

New single of Ketsumeishi. 『Nakama』 ケツメイシの『仲間』. It's just released yesterday.
I really loved them when I was around 20 years old.
All of my friends loved them too, their songs reminds me a l lot of things which were happened
when I was young and great time with my friends.



One of my best friend from high school loves this song, called 『Tomodachi.』 『トモダチ』.


This one is my favorite song, called 『Genzai』 『現在』


I'm sure that many Japanese people around my ages love them so much.
If it's possible I wanna be back to 10 years ago and hung out with my best friends again...

What is your sweet old song??

Shihoco.

3 comments:

  1. hey

    the songs are really good. i like such nice music. i have many sweet old songs :) especially from the movie dirty dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Ketsumeishi's new song. It's really nice. I like their songs too.

    For me, my sweet old song would have to be 「Sora mo Toberu Hazu」 by Spitz.

    My sweet new song is 「Minna Sora no Shita」 by Ayaka. Her performance of that song during Kouhaku Uta Gassen was very touching.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. hahaha "if the world ends tomorow i would eat a lot of sushi" so cute ! ! XDD

    but me too haha ! i love food in general ! but i love japanese food the most. there's so good food in italia and turkey (the land, not the animal XD) too but japanese food i like the most.

    i could eat sushi every day ! ohh especially inari and ebi-nigiri !
    uhhm and i loove tempura-shrimps and onigiri and everything else with nori haha i love nori >3<

    i LOVE to cook, so i've already tried a view japanese things too.

    ahh.. food is the very best thing ! XDD <3

    ReplyDelete