Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Monday, May 17, 2010

A story. and I'll start studying English again.

Hello,
How was your weekend? Did you have parties? or just relaxing @ your house??
For me, I went to see my English teacher after an interval of 10 years today.
I met him at the first time when I was high school student, my mom's friend knew him and he has been taking English private lesson from him, then he introduced him to me, and I had started taking his English lessons too. He gave the lessons at the nice restaurant where served really nice Mexican food and some drinks as well,(of cause I couldn't drink when I went to there.(T_T)) I learned English basically from him, and they (another women who took care of the restaurant and helped me a lot either.) also helped me a lot to go to the USA for studying after I finished high school. They were the part of changing my life...However the time has past,,,We don't contact each other anymore, I've been looking for them, but I couldn't find...they also have closed the restaurant already, I had no ideas where they were at all. And then 10 years later...just a month ago,  the teacher found me on the Facebook, and he talked to me! I was sooooooooooooo surprised and I was like,,,,oh my god, I just can't believe I'm talking with you now again!!!! He said that they came back to this town a couple years ago, and started the English lessons again here.
I just visited their new place today and we've talked more than 3 hours...actually 3 hours were not enough at all to tell the whole storied of us in the past 10 years.
We had a great time and I decided to start taking his English lesson again from next week.
Sad to say, my English has been getting worth since I came back to Japan.
I will study for TOEIC test over a year from now, I hope I will be able to get good score in next year with that.

Does anybody have taken TOEIC test before??
In Japan, many Japanese who study English take TOEIC test for proving their English skills for their careers or just improving their English.
High TOEIC score helps us a lot when we want to change the job or job transferring.
I don't know how much I can increase my TOEIC score in a year, but I'm just gonna try.
And also I feel a kind of happy that I can find something that I really want to try hard with the purpose.

Sorry, today's entry is kinda boring, too serious.lol

Ok, by the way, I tried the false eyelashes for the under lashes which I showed on the last entry.
But I just put them so simple, no customizing at all.

I think this looks too fake.LOL
I need to customize them with other false lashes to adapt my eyes.
I also wanna get new color lenses...I'll try grey color next time.

Oh, I think I got drunk a little,,,I only had a can of CHU-HI with writing this. I never get drunk only a couples of cans of CHU-HI, strange.(--〆)

I went to get some new cosmetics today at Donki.(Please don't ask me how many times I go there...??lol) I will update about those things soon.

Thank you for reading my blog today too,
Hope all you have a great night.☆

Today's song.
One of my favorite band. ViViD★
"Dear..."


Bye, Shihoco.

6 comments:

  1. some serious entries are ok, dont apologize to us!
    its great that you met him again, i hope you will keep in touch with them now! good luck with your english lessons & toeic
    i thought about going on a language travel & taking such a test, too. its a great certificate for some jobs.

    gosh i love those lashes!
    i dont think it looks too fake, haha.
    [+ i got grey circle lenses, love this color!]

    oh & yes, im going to go on vacation in tokio with some friends in december ^^ im so looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. haha, well.. i agree mutsumi. it's so great to meet people, u havent seen for a long time. so interesting and axciting~

    i really have to grow fluent in english.. (still too much mistakes XD horrible.. haha)

    yes, i like the hair of the vivid members~
    i'm not a fan, but they look good hahahaha *silly*

    ohhhh YES ! I LOVE TO EAT XDD
    i really like what u said about diets etc ! that's what i'm saying all the time. i love food so much, so i'd reather be a lil bit.. chubby instead of beeing hungry all the time just to look like the industry/people want me to have !

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. omg.. my cmmt is full of mistakes ;O; XDD

    i totally forgot: NO ! i love the lashes ! and i have grey lenses too ! i like em very much ! have violet ones too (for my cosplay, i'll wear in summer) but i prefer the grey lenses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I think you have a nice eye!

    Why don't you try the online test preparation course by OnlineEnglish? You can do their practice tests and see where you are strong and weak, also see your level. Have a look at http://www.onlineenglish900.com.

    rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey my dear :) i wait for your e-mail.

    ok now i know why your english is so good :) it's a nice story about your english teacher :) and it's nice to meet people over a long time again. good that you had such a nice time. i didn't recover full till today. but i feel better. i had a nice weekend too. i met my friends and we had a little party at my house.

    the lashes look good but i think that the bottom lashes are too fake (like you said)

    do you like visual kei bands? i think vivid make good music. i hope i can see them this year in japan :) i like it to go to concerts in japan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for embedding ViViD's video! Dear is a nice song :]

    I think the lower lashes look great on you! A tad bit too long though, maybe this is why you feel that it's slightly on the fake side.

    How fabulous to meet your old tutor again! Have fun studying =]

    ReplyDelete