Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Relaxing Friday Night.

What are u doing on Friday night?!

Shihoco
I just changed my hair color again.(Sorry! no make-up XD.)
I really don't feel like dying my hair again, because my hair has been so damaged...
However, my natural black hair is came out, so it was look like pudding.LOLSee full size image
I used the hair dying kit which I showed on last entry of this blog.
Very easy to use. Just shaking the bottle, then put on my hair. Takes only 5 mins.
I'm going to cut my hair tomorrow afternoon.

Today, I just write my blog lazily with some cute images...
I wanna show my favorite perfume which I use daily.
my favorite perfume
BVLGARI POUR HOMME
I use everyday, every time. I also love to wear perfume before I go bed.
Does anyone agree with that??
KERASTASE
KERASTASE by LOREAL
This hair oil is soooooooooo great!
I have repeated to buy once I started to use this.
I cannot live without this anymore.lol Just put 3 pushes on my hair every time before I dry my hair, then my hair becomes so shiny and healthy. I want you to keep use this at least a month first, then you'll see the great result.


A few music and videos which I like...
Take-off by ViViD

波紋”HAMON"by ViViD

キスミイスノウ"kiss me snow" by 彩冷える"ayabie"

Cubic'「LR」ock by 彩冷える"ayabie"

Caress of Venus by L'arc~en~Ciel

-I'll- by Dir en grey

予感"Yokan" by Dir en grey

Please pick any clips and watch if you are interested in Visual-Kei musics.
I was crazy about Visual musics when I was high school to around 20 years old.
I still check a few bands and buy their CDs if I really like the songs.
(first 2 clips are still new songs.)


What is your plan of this weekend?
Please please have a great your days off, and if you'll work on weekend please feel easy and enjoy your job!
Thank you for reading my blog today too.☆★☆★☆
I hope all you have a great weekend.


しほこ。

6 comments:

  1. hey my dear. your haircolor look great :)i love it. it's really easy to use and 5 minutes are so short.

    ah the good old dir en grey times. i loved them so much! but now i don't like the music anymore. i listen to heidi. and girugämesh. i know ayabie. i saw them several times in germany and i've been to 4 dir en grey concerts in germany and france to.

    thank you for your comment at my hanami post (the convention videos) this was a convention and i was the opening speaker :) we taught them the moves for our opening para para dance :) if you want to know more about germany - please ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. ahhhh YOKAN <3 such an old deg song but i love it.
    dir en grey was/is and will always be my fave band ! haha maybe XD <3
    ah yes, heidi and girugämesh are very great bands too ! it's so funny that girugämesh has the 'ä' in their name. it's a german letter. (u pronounce it like the 'a' in english words/ like the 'a' in apple). that's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW!! Diru are so great!!!!!! *0*
    your hair color looks beautiful :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. i think ur english is really great ! people in japan don't use english very often i think.
    an english blog is really good practice ! unfortunately i'm too lazy.. so sry, that u can't read my blog >///<

    me and my friends wanna join some concerts in japan this december. i hope some good bands are gonna play !

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. ah i todally forgot ! ! (sry for spaming XD)
    ur picture reminds me of NONO (nozomi tjuji), who i'm so in love with !
    and i agree with all the other comments -> nice color ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 5 mins to dye your hair? That's fast!! Oooh, a haircut? Can't wait to see it =]

    ReplyDelete