Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank you so much everybody!! Happy gifts.

Good evening, here is just turned to midnight of 13th.
Yesterday was my best friend's birthday I sent a text to her. I hope she has great time with her boyfriend. I wrote to her, "Who is the lucky guy who can get your birthday night?!" hahaha...

My laptop is working so slow today,,,makes me disgust.(T_T) I don't know why, cause of bad weather outside?? It could be...

I wanna show you the nice stuffs which my friends gave me for my birthday.
I'm so happy that people remember my birthday and spend their time to look for the gift for me.

This is from Atsuko who works with me on our website, she always has really good taste and make the cute wrappings with her idea. This lace board is made by her too, and cute earrings, I cannot wait to wear them.

Pink iPod nano!! Cute metallic pink. I'll use it when I go to work.

EVANGELION2.0 noddles and miso-soup.LOL
I've already ate one of them, but I didn't want to throw the cup after I finished to eat.^^;

Cellphone charm of Cinnamoroll. I love Cinnamo!!
His eyes looks dizzy!!lol I just broke the charm for my cell which I used to put the other day, so I'm glad to have new charm!Thank you!

Thank you so much everybody!

I bought new false eyelashes yesterday.


This one for under lashes. Separated 4 small parts so I can customize to my favorite style.
I've never tried this type false eyelashes before, I need to practice to put them naturally.

Long holidays were just finished on last week.
Now I have to go back to regular routine of works. I already can't want for summer vacation on Aug. I was planning to travel to San Diego, but I don't think I can go this time. I miss there~~.
What is your plans for summer vacation of this year??

Thank you for reading my blog today too.
I hope all of you have a great day☆
I'm also glad to receive your comments any time. Thank you thank you!!

Shihoco

4 comments:

  1. hey shihoco,

    i got your e-mail and i will write you back. was your birthday good? i had a nice and relaxing day. now i'm so old... 30 years!!!! how old are you now? i like the diamon lashes. i need new lashes too but unfortunately the lashes in germany are so boring and i can only buy hong kong lashes in ebay. but the quality is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I adore Cinnamoroll too! And those falsies look fabulous~ Can't wait to see you wearing them =]

    Yup, I take the pictures in my blog. Thank you for complimenting them =)

    Unfortunately, I don't think orange eyeshadow suits me :( Do you have any tips on how to make orange look good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, u got great presents & i love those lashes!
    i wish they would sell better lashes in egrmany, 2.
    though they are so expensive...

    im not planning to go on a holiday this summer..but ill save money & go to japan with friends this winter, yay! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atsuko san is so creative! That lace board is so pretty!

    I'm sorry that you won't be able to travel to San Diego this summer. It's always disappointing especially when you miss it. I hope that you'll be able to go soon.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete