Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday gift from my friend.

Hi.
I just turned to 28th on today.(*^_^*)
I visited my friend house last Sunday, she invited me to her house and she made nice meal for me too with her family.
She is same age with me, but she already has two kids. Her kids are soooooooo cute!!!
Her son is just turned to 2 months old...he is so happy baby.
I had a great time with them.
They make me want to get married and have kids. Someday I wanna have my own family like her...

Well, She gave me such a nice gift for my birthday.

CHANEL!!
I usually don't buy such a luxury cosmetics by myself...Wow!!

She knows my taste very well.
I only use brown color eye-shadow all the time.
Thank you very much! I will try to use it from tomorrow morning!!I cannot wait to use.

And, I did quick shopping yesterday on my lunch time.

I really need new sandal for this spring and summer.

Side.
I still love this kind of design with studs.
I will wear this sandal with long dress with flower print. Sweet and Hard combination style. I'll update pics that I wear them if I have a chance to take.

At the last,
One of my friends who lives in San Diego, USA, sent me cute stickers for scrap booking.
We exchange the letter sometimes and she always puts cute American goods with it.
 
Thank you~☆I love all of them
I cannot use them because MOTTAINAI.lol
Have you ever heard this Japanese words??"MOTTAINAI".

Ok, I'm going to go bed now.
After finish tomorrow work, I'll have vacation for a week!! Fight!!
Thank you for reading my blog today too.
I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

Good nite.

Shihoco.

7 comments:

  1. お誕生日おめでとうございまうす!
    I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true.

    You received really wonderful presents. It's so nice to have good friends.

    I love those sandals! They are really cute.

    It is mottainai if you don't use the stickers!

    Have a wonderful day!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. おめでとう~
    I was looking for some wedges for Summer. Those are totally gorgeous. I hope I can find a pair that gorgeous.

    Anyway, I'm sure you had a great one! Happy Birthday =)

    x
    Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey shihoco. thank you for your birthday wishes. the same go back to you. i hope you had a nice day. i try to send you the e-mail again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. HAPPY BITHDAY ! ! <3

    haha thank u for this information. maybe i'll become a model in japan XDDDDD haha no.. ^,,^'

    hope u had a great birthday ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-day !
    I can't believe you're 28 ... and you're turning 28 on 28th of April :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! :)
    I really like it!
    Please visit me!
    Thank U! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! The Chanel quad is sooo pretty :)

    And I love your wedges!

    ReplyDelete