Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buying a magazine which I used to read.

Hello!
Today, I came back to home earlier from work than usual, as soon as I got home, I went to straight to take a shower ans I washed my hair only using shampoo, not any treatments stuffs, that's mean, I 'll dye my hair, for better result, I always wash my hair only with shampoo before dying.
I still think my hair is too lighter than I wanted to be, so I put Ash color this time for tone down the color.
I'll update the pic after I finished as usual.(^-^)

I bought a magazine at amazon.

GLAMOUR April.2010
I used to read this magazine when I was staying the US.
I like the advertisement pages which are instilled perfume☆

Today, here is so warm night like really spring. I love it.
I cannot believe we had snow a few days ago.lol

See u,
Shihoco

3 comments:

  1. is you haircolor now good? befor i dye my hair i don't wash them - the resaults are better. but i have strange hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connys World san

    I'm dying right now.*D
    I don't think ur hair is strange, when I go hair salon, they don't wash my hair before dying.

    I have to wait 30 more minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :)

    oh my hair is strange. believe me ^^ the colours i try look never like the should look. but that is ok :)

    i love thom ka gai soup so much :)

    ReplyDelete