Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grocery Shopping.

Hi, Shihoco dayo.
In this morning, traffic were messed up cause of unexpected snow of last night. I was late for work.((+_+)) but my boss didn't say anything, maybe I was lucky.

I stopped at supermarket on the way to go home from work tonight, and I did really small shop for groceries.

Prettia Hair color by Kao.
I'm gonna try to new color which is called Natural Ash.
I think my hair color is too light now than I wanted to be. I'll dye someday in a few days.

②Yogurt for lunch. Fat free. I always try to buy fat free one, but I'm not sure it's helping me or not.(T_T)

③(Kid's )Curry for lunch box.
Don't worry about the character on the package, even I didn't know who are they.lol
I love curry rice, this is so useful, It's always ready to eat and small enough for topping to rice in the lunch box.

④8×4 Powder Spray Deodorant.
It was cheaper than usual. so I bought them.

⑤Olives!!
Yes, I love it.
Time to have some glasses of red wine with this.(*^_^*)bye-bye~~

Shihoco

6 comments:

  1. LOL @ アニメカレー
    I always have those when I was young, from セーラームーン to クレヨンしんちゃん!

    By the way, fat free stuff are not usually good because they might compensate that with more sugar to enhance the taste. So if you are watch what you eat, make sure you read the nutrition label and ingredient list =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bought so good things :) i really like your blog.
    oh you want to change your haircolor again? i'm sure it will look good on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rica san
    Thank you for leaving your comment.(*^_^*)
    I also loved セーラムーン so much when I was a kid. and I still like クレヨンしんちゃん.lol

    I didn't know well about Fat free foods, thank you for teaching me about it.
    Yeah, next time I should read carefully the labels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffanys World san
    Hello~~☆
    Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog all the time. I like your blog so much too!
    Yeah, I love to go to shop those kinds of stuffs too. I can spend the time forever once I stopped at drug stores.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. the characzers on the meal are SAMURAI SENTAI SHINKENJER <3 = japanese power ranger~

    i wanna have food with em on it too *Q* and my friend would love it too ! she's addicted haha

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. pupsi san

    yeah! Samurai Sentai Shinkenjer!! I checked who are they after I wrote this entry. Do u like them too?
    I have't watched it on TV yet, I should watch them if I eat their curry.lol

    ReplyDelete