Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Friday, March 26, 2010

What was happened finally to my hair...

Hello, Shihoco dayon.
What was happened to my hair,,,since I dyed my hair about a week ago...(Please read my latest post.) 
Unfortunately, there wasn't big changes. Maybe my original color (based color) is too strong, and the Sweet Milk Tea color is little weak coloring.

Do you see the color gradation the part where I pointed in this picture?? Honesty, I cannot see that...lol
Well,,, I will put more dark color again to make gradation next time. I'll orget about this time.
By the way, I bought a few clothes for spring and a big bag last week.
I haven't taken those pictures yet. As soon as I take them, I'll update.


I'm so happy and exiting now! because my best friend will come back to here from Washington D.C. for vacation. She is living in there with her husband now and she will visit to her family this time.
Maybe we will go out and driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink soon.☆


Have a great night.
Shihoco. 

7 comments:

  1. yey i relly like your haircolor !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shihoko san,

    I think that your hair color is really pretty. I do think that it is just a little bit darker with this 2nd coloring.

    Ah, it seems that you are still sick. 気をつけてね!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momoko Chan
    Thank you!! don't u think it's too bright?!
    I wanna try a little more dark color next time.(my natural hair color is black anyway.lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. galpal.hi san
    Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you can see the color difference from this pic.:D
    Yeah, I was wearing the medical mask in this pic, but I'm OK now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, I'm a new reader and your officially follower =) I love your blog so much ! I hope u will be able to update more often in the future, hehe.
    And ur haircolour is gorgeous, I wanted to achieve something like that. But I failed,
    bohoo (-.-)
    Oh well, life goes on ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen san
    Thank you for adding and following this blog to your list, and I'm so happy that you said you love my blog.
    Thank u, thank u~~
    yeah, I'll keep trying update more entries in the future.

    My hair color is so simple, use Japanese hair color materials then it'll be more easy to change your hair color to your favorite result.

    ReplyDelete
  7. konichiwa, i am from Mongolia, do u know about Mongolia? i like ur blog. it's so interesting for me. i want to buy someone like ur buying. but it's mongolia that is very different from japan.the most shops in mongolia where no more clothes and anything have. i don't like fashion of brand clothes in mongolia. but it's ok, i love Mongolia. 10 years ago i was living in Tokyo with my family. perhaps i'll graduate my medical school then i am going to japan for studying.

    ReplyDelete