Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Throat Drops

Hi.
I still have heavy cough...I need cough drops!
For this reason...I bought some packs of drops.
This strawberry one is really really good!
This drop has too delicious as cough drop.lol
Looks like sandwich of candy. There are tiny dried strawberry in the middle pink part of sandwich.|´∀`●)

Go and find this candy at the Japanese supermarket near your place, or send me a message if u want me to get for you.lol

Bye bye~
Happy Friday.
Shihoco

1 comment:

  1. .. ohh they taste soooo gooood !! i ate em once. a friend brought em from her japan-holydays (she's half jap. and visit her family from time to time)
    there are soo many funny tastes of candys in japan. but theese are yummie <3

    ReplyDelete