Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am in Hawaii

Good Evening.
I couldn't write my blog about a week...Maybe I was just lazy, no saying I've been into playing DSi.lol
Well, I was sick again last weekend. One of my co-worker caught a bad cold, and I was infected from him so I was laid up with a cold whole weekend.
I still have little coughs, but I'll all right for soon.(゜m゜*)

Now,,,I stop at the MacDonald's for having a burger as dinner.
Now, Japan MacDonald's has limited meals which are served 4 different kinds of burgers at each 4 periods time.
They serve "Hawaiian Burger" now."ヽ( ゜∀゜)ノ"
Locomoco Burger!!
This is the first time to see Locomoco in the burger.
Actually I'm looking forward to meeting "California Burger" for next limited period's menu.

I believed that there is Avocado on it, but I cannot find them from the picture of the menu.lol
Yeah, Avocado is usually in California Roll, not in the burger. I was so silly ne.☆

Bye,
Shihoco.

No comments:

Post a Comment