Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alice--Avril Lavigne

I cannot believe today is end of March, and we'll have some cherry blossoms are blooming soon.
Today, my town has snowing....I'm almost freezing.
I don't need snows anymore in this season.

I had a really really great time with my best friend who from Washington.D.C. yesterday. We went to same high school and we traveled  several times together. We went to London, California(Los Angels), Las Vegas, and she visited me to San Diego one time when I was living there.
Now she is living in Washington.D.C with her husband.
We can meet once a year or less, so one time we met, we just cannot stop talking and laughing.
I love her so much, and I hope she loves me too.:D
She will go back to US soon, we need to see each other one more time before she leaves.

Talking about a song of Avril Lavigne from "Alice in wonderland."
Have you already watched this movie?
I believe that she is the prettiest girl in the world. However, this song "Alice"is not going to be my favorite song...My favorite song of her is still "My happy ending."


I wear pedicure after a long time.
I tried this color today.

Cute light green with glitter. I bought this at NORDSTROM in San Diego about two years ago.lol
It still works well anyway.

Oh no,,,my room isn't getting warm at all. Freeeeeeeeeeezing!!
I hate cold winter night...and I don't wanna approve that the day of April will be deep in snow.((+_+))

Love,Shihoco.

2 comments:

  1. Shihoco san,

    Thank you for commenting on our blog recently.

    I'm glad that you are having a wonderful time with your best friend. It's really great when best friends can get together. In your case, it's so much better since you can meet at the most once a year.

    You wrote on our blog that sakura hasn't bloomed yet in your home town. I know that it has started to fully bloom in Tokyo though. My son lives in Aizu and he's still getting snow there too. No sakura and not even ume has bloomed yet. He said probably mid April it will start blooming. I'm looking forward to his pictures.

    That light green nail polish is so pretty! Very much a pretty spring color.

    I'm glad that you are feeling better.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. galpal.hi san

    Thank you for reading my comment that I wrote on yours.*D

    Today, my town is also so warm, maybe we can expect, Sakura will start blooming in a week.
    Aizu is colder than Nagano(my place) i guess. However, we have many many mountains all around, so feels colder than other places.

    My best friend will leave Japan next week, we've already made an appointment on this weekend again.

    Next time, I hope I can visit her all the way to D.C.

    ReplyDelete