Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whipped Hair dyeing kit.

Hello.
Today, I wanna show u a new hair dyeing kit which is on sale by Beautylabo, hoyu.
This hair dyeing kit is very funny and bland new.

It's called "Huri Huri Whipped Hair color"
I choose the color of "Caramel Custard".
Do u see cute shape of this?? It's like cocktail shaker.

What is inside??

Some materials as usual...

How to use this??Let's watch this TV commercial which is showing in Japan recently.

I tried too!!

Looks good! Yummy~~lol
It's really like Whipped cream, maybe banana flavor i guess!!...just kidding.(*^_^*)

Actually, I just finished put it to my hair and now I'm waiting for my hair will turn to new color.
I think It isn't going to be big changed, but I still can fix the black hair of the hairline.

I will update my new hair color later.
Oh! I have to go for taking shower to wash it out right away.

Bye☆
shihoco-taso.

1 comment:

  1. i saw this hair colour in the popteen and i looks sooooooooo cute! in germany the wraping of our haircolors look so boring :(

    ReplyDelete