Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Friday, April 2, 2010

AshMyHair

HelloHello☆彡

I wanna show how my hair was changed.

I thought I left the medicine on my hair too long more than it was supposed to leave. But I like this result.(o'∀'o)
The color is called Ash,but I see it's like olive color.
I think I eat the bottled olives a lot with my favorite red wine,that's why my hair has just turned more olive.lol(●´mn`)

Have a great weekend, the internet line is down tonight in my room...I don't know why.(。・ω・。) So I'm gonna watch some DVDs untill I asleep.(*_*)

Night☆
しほこ

2 comments:

  1. hey. the resault look good. i like the colour but the colour before was also good. i must dye my hairline again. it's lighter then the length. today we have national holiay in germany, because of that i must wait until tomorrow to dye again.

    which dvd's have you watched last night? i watched some doramas like samurai high school and bambino :)

    have a nice weekend.

    conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Conny-san, now my hair color is getting lighter and lighter every time I shampooed.
    How about you?? Did you dye your hair?

    I'm really into BONES which is American drama. There are many difficult words on drama, so I must need Japanese subtitle.
    Do you like Japanese drama?

    ReplyDelete