Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Love ANNA SUI

Hello.
Sorry I haven't updated my blog more than a week...
I was so lazy these days, I don't know why, I just didn't feel like doing anything after I got home from work, and so sleepy...I go bed before changing the date, I used to awake until 2 o'clock at midnight.(I know it's too late anyway.lol) I thought I'm pregnant.lol but of cause not.

The week before Friday, 9th of Apr.
One of my friend Ayu asked me to go drink to celebrate my birthday! 28th of this month is my birthday☆
And she gave me such a wonderful gifts.

Let see...

ANNA SUI!!!

Beautiful container of ANNA SUI.
What is in there...

Wow!!

Two nail colors. Gold and Sweet pink.

Pink lip rouge with glitter.

Cream eye color.(White gold.)

Thank you Ayu!
I haven't used them yet, I'm just waiting some special day for using them.lol
How ANNA SUI's cosmetics are cute, like princess.

Do you like ANNA SUI 's cosmetics??

Well, I'm introduce my friend Ayu again.
She is a vocalist of band called Ange:Lyrique.
They play at live house in Nagano, and sometime in other cities.
Her band is categorized Hime(Princess)-Rock.
I attach a few songs of them from their first album "Dearest".


I hope you like their songs.(*^_^*)

Japan has a big holiday in next week. We call Golden Week.
I'm wondering what I'm gonna do on 7days off.

Love, Shihoco.

6 comments:

  1. .. oh. i know the feeling about 'am i pregnant, or not' alot XD i don't know why. but many girls are thinking about it very often. no good feelings >,,<

    but i'm lucky for u, u are not <3

    oh soo many gifts ! i like the disigns of ANNA SUI, but i've never had something of this lable.

    i like ur friends voice ! ! i like singing so so much. i wish i had a band.. but unfortenately i think i have no time for something like that ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shihoco

    how funny - my birthday is one day bevor your birthday the 27th april is my special day :) but i think i'm older then you desu ne ^^ i will get soooooo old :( 30 years !!!

    the present box your friend gave you is so adorable! i like anna sui too and the colors of nail polish are so pretty.

    and i listen to the music of your friend. i like it :) it sounds so good. in september i will come 3 weeks to japan. maybe i can see a concert of her?

    conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shihoco san!

    Sorry to hear that you've been feeling so tired lately. I hope that you are feeling genki again soon.

    The Anna Sui items that you got from your friend are so pretty! Thank you for sharing.

    Thank you also for sharing your friend's songs. I really like the 2nd song. I love the beat of that song.

    Take care!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. oh i'll translate it for u if u want ! ! <3 sry, that my blog is just in german.. i'm too lazy to translate everything ._.'

    but i'll translate every word if u want to XD just tell me <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww~ I love the brand Anna Sui♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey :)

    i tryed do write you an e-mail but it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete