Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm always hungry. and NOTICE for everybody.

Hi, Shihoco taso desu.
I wanna attach a few pics which were taken at Sunday a week before, the day I went out with my best friend who  had visited Japan from Washington.D.C. (Her name is Ai-chin.^^)

We ate too much!
We always love to eat anywhere anytime when we hang out.

We went an old fashion American style restaurant.

I ordered cheese burger with avocado, and Ai-chin ordered Hawaiian style burger.
Hers burger has a slice of pineapple inside. Looks so yummy~~but I never change my favorite, I  always order cheese burger at anywhere.lol

Then we moved to Karaoke room, and we ordered this as snack.
t
A big basket of French fries.
There are two kind of sauce came with it, of cause one is ketchup and the other is Mentai Mayo sauce, *Mentai is fish's egg. It is so famous food in Japan. Mayo is Mayonnaise as you know.
That was super delicious. I wanna eat again.
 
We took a PURIKURA too!(*^_^*)
And, we shopped at Avail. Avail have a lot of cheap and nice clothes.

This top is only 780yen!!
I got this one, and Ai-Chin bought white one, we got those for work.
I also bought another top.


This is 980yen!!
I did really good shopping.(^-^)
Ai-chin also bought a room short pants of Rirakkuma.(Sorry, I didn't take the pic of that.)

Now I miss her again.
She said she'll be back on Christmas holiday of this year. but Christmas is the way too long...(T_T)
I cannot wait to see her again soon.

Bye the way, I have a notice for everybody who read my blog.
My mail e-mail address has been changed.
New address is info@pladge.onck.net.
Please remain this and if you want to contact me directly, please give me a message to this address. Thank You.☆

Today's song.
Ana Johnson/Coz I Can


Bye(@^^)/~~~
Shihocotaso.

10 comments:

  1. wow :) sounds like you had a real good time with your friend. the food look very delicious, the purikuras are so cute - you both are so beautifull. and the clothes are cute too!

    is it ok when i send you a e-mail? it's more privat then a comment in a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had a wonderful time with your friend. You did a lot of fun things together.

    I love the top that you bought. I like things with bows so that top is especially appealing to me. The price was great too! I'll have to remember the name of that store for when I go to Japan. I want to shop!'

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. the purikura pictures are so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me, I read one of your old blog entries about Yumetenbo and I was wondering how reliable they are or not.

    If possible, could you please send me an e-mail over at: alice[h]@hawaii.edu. (Without the brackets). Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connys World chan

    Yes, I had a great time with my best friend.
    and those burgers were nice too!

    Yeah, give me an e-mail anytime you want!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat san

    Thank you, but she had alreday left...I have to wait her until this Christmas holiday.

    I've already wore the black top. Good fit.
    Yeah, you should remember the store name "Aveil".
    I'm sure that you will love there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Momoko chan

    Thank you!
    Do u like to take Purikura too??:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice san.

    Thank you for leaving your comment.
    About Yumetenbo.
    Sorry, I don't know about them so much, but I shopped many times there and there is no trouble at all.
    So I think they are very reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. .. arrghhh all the fooood looks so so damn good ! food is the very best in the world haha <3

    thank u for the sweet cmmt ! sry for the late reply ! >,,<
    no, my friend is a hair-stylist. she makes my hair, everytime i need haha
    i just dye it with directions. but that`s so easy. like washing ur hair XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pupsi chan

    Oh! how nice you have your private hair-stylist!
    Your hair is totally great!
    What is your natural hair color??

    If my boss doesn't care my hair color, I wanna try more light and cute puck color!!

    ReplyDelete