Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Amo la tienda de 100 yenes.

Hello~~
I knew that I need to go bed now, but I'm writing blog.(*^_^*)
It's ok, cause tomorrow will be weekend. I'll have two day off after I go work tomorrow.
Today, I went to one of my favorite place.lol 100 shop!!
Have you ever been to there?

Well, let me show you what I got today at there...

Cute cosmetic bag. It's not that small. I will keep liquid foundation and base make cosmetics.

Purple glitter mini facial tissue case.

Puff and black eye liner pencil.
This brand's eyeliner is soooooooooo good.
I still cannot believe that I can get high quality liner pencil only with 100yen.

Some cooking(baking) materials.
I should make some cakes and muffins using them.(^-^)

And, I bought a binder for works.(Sorry, I didn't take the pic)

Do you believe all the things are all 100yen??(about one US dollar.)
Maybe I'll go again soon.(#^.^#)

I wrote today's entry's title in Spanish.
Is that correct?? I'm not sure..lol
I took Spanish class when I was in college.
I just learned really beginning...sadly I almost forgot...

¡ buena noche!

Shihoco.

No comments:

Post a Comment