Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Louis Vuitton Collection and a wallet

Hi, Shihoco dayo.

Tonight, I wanna talk about bland new Louis Vuitton collection.
I'm not crazy about high quality goods(brand), but sometimes I feel like getting those nice and stylish bags.
I love big tote like this.(*^_^*)
It's about 150,000yen(JPY).


Nice charm too!!

Let me show you a wallet too from Louis Vuitton.



Alexandra Wallet from Damier Azur Canvas.
This is not bland new line, but still nice and popular in Japan.
Unfortunately, this is not mine.(;一_一)

People in Japan always love Louis Vuitton・・・and I agree too.

Do you like Louis Vuitton collection??=^_^=

Today's music.



The first time I heard this song on the radio when I was driving a car in rainy day.
I was really impressed, then I went straight on the store for getting their CD.
I still feel really nostalgic all the time I listened and love this song.

-Shihoco

No comments:

Post a Comment