Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

KERASTASE Hair Treatment Oil

Good evening.
I went to see the dentist this morning, because a crown was broken last night when I ate dinner...
My mouth still swells now.(T_T)


However, now I feel so fine, because I got new hair treatment oil.
I ordered a few days ago on the web, and it came today.
KERASTASE OLEO-RELAX

Many of models introduce this product on their blog.
This works very well to hair extension.
I lost no time in using this after I took the shower as soon as I got home from work.lol
My hair recovered shiny and smooth.
I really recommend this!!
You can check the web site if you want. from Here.


I'm going to watch DVD tonight too.
Bye, Shihoco


This picture, I was trying to update the other day from my cell 
but, I cannot attach the picture between the article when I write from the cell.



No comments:

Post a Comment