Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New pouch for make-up items.

Good evening, Shihoco dayo.
I haven't updated this blog... so lazy girl.
Well, let me make excuse. I was sick sometime end of Jan, and little busy. (T_T)
So I didn't have energy to boot my PC after I got back home. In the future, I will try to write my blog from my cellphone. It will be kinda short entry, but still much better than not updating.
I will take any kind of pictures more than now and I wanna show you what I'm doing at the real time.


BTW, I got new pouch to keep my make-up items and cosmetics.
Where did I get this??
Yeah, my favorite place...Donki.lol

Cute black lace and Minnie Mouse!!

Inside.

I like the pouch which has brush pockets.
Do u like it too??


I got new false eyelashes too! (again...)
I will show you them later.
Have a good night!!



Another PLadge's owner Atsuko started Poupeegirl. Find her and check her cute styles.

2 comments:

  1. so cute. in donki there are always pretty things. i love this store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!Tiffanys World-chan.
    Thank you! yeah, Donki always has cute and cheep stuffs! I could go everyday for real. lol

    ReplyDelete