Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I cannot start make-up without this!~MEZAIK~

Happy Sunday!
How are you doing?
I was just relaxing and watching some DVDs all day. I really love to spend my day off with watching DVD and taking a nap. That's is my happy hours.lol

Today, I wanna show you one of my favorite cosmetics. I mean, I cannot start any make-up without this these days...

My eye is kinda small and have no double eyelid.
Among the Japanese girls, Double eyelid is the kinda most important element for make-up for showing our eyes bigger.
Maybe people from other countries, It's ridiculous, but It's very important for me too!

Unfortunately, my natural eyes don't have double eyelid, so I need to have them before I start eye make-up...lol What do I do??

Use this!!
MEZAIK
 
MEZAIK is made from very thin fiber.(left side of pic.)
Stretch the fiber really tight and put on the eyelid where I want to make fake line for figuring double eyelid.
then I can make fake double eyelid like this.


describe the trick.


MEZAIK has two kinds of product, and one is fiber type and the other is liquid glue type.
If we use fiber type, we still can do eye make-up after putting on MEZAIK and looks natural, but using glue type, It's not look natural and beautiful with make-up. I mean, the glue repels eye shadow ans eye liner. So I always use glue one to form a habit of fake eyelid line during I'm sleeping. I always put it on before I go bed.^^
Well...that's my way, It will be different using ways depends on each users.

Don't you think it's very natural??
I cannot live without MEZAIK.lol Just kidding... :D

I'm going to take a bath now and the after that, have some Shocu drink with watching DVD again...
This is my Sunday.lol

Have a good nite☆

Shihoco

4 comments:

  1. Oops, did my earlier comment not post?

    Anyway, thanks for this post on MEZAIK fiber. I've been wanting to try it and after reading your post, have decided to order it.

    I read your blog from time to time, obviously not often enough since I'm only reading this post today. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this at home and I find it difficult to use. This is because I like to wear a lot of eyeshadow and the shadow gathers near Mezaik line and makes it look darker. Also, the ends of the Mezaik become loose after a while - I'm sad because it does work otherwise.

    Do you have any tips on using this?
    Many thanks
    BV

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had single and double eyelid and it really bothers me when you can see a dramatic difference between my left eye and right eye. I used to apply Koji Clear Eye Talk before applying my makeup but my eye doesn't look very natural and look as big as yours. (probably because of my eye shape). But now, I used false eyelashes and my eyes looks more even (not perfectly even but you wouldn't notice that I have one single eyelid.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI blog owner,

    Where can i buy the Mezaik Fiter? Thanks

    ReplyDelete