Thank you for leaving your comments to my blog, I will visit your blog and write back on your entry as soon as possible. I always welcome to get your comments or questions, Thank u.

Monday, February 8, 2010

New Hair Color

Happy Monday☆
Today was long day...Nothing was happened specially except I had bad headache all day.(T_T)
I hope It is getting well at tomorrow morning.

Well, I bought new thing for dye my hair yesterday.

LUCID-L by Mondom.
I haven't tried this hair color series before, but I always checked this cute packages all the time when I go and look for hair color stuffs at drug store.

This color called "Raspberry Rose"

It's like pink and brown.
Now my hair color is right brown and little bit smoky, I got tired of this color.
I'm looking forward to change to new color!

I want to upload my pic after I dyed.(*^_^*)

My natural hair color is very black, but I almost forgot how I look like when I have black hair.lol

I'm going to bed now...
Bye-bye.
Shihoco.

No comments:

Post a Comment